Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is that Jennifer Aniston? or Hannah Montana??


Jennifer Aniston says she’s living her life like Hannah Montana, the Disney character who is a tween during the day and a pop princess at night.

Jen tells Entertainment Weekly there’s the public’s perception of who she is and then there’s the real person.

“It’s like my Hannah Montana. That’s how I feel. There’s my Hannah Montana and then there’s me,” she says.
Oh, boo hoo.

In the mag, Aniston dished about her upcoming flick “Marley & Me,” co-starring Owen Wilson. The holiday film is about a family that is brought together by their “adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog.”

Aniston, a dog lover, tells EW: “Sometimes you’re not always so thrilled about the movie you’re pushing, but this is a good one.” Two paws up!

The “Marley” movie opens the same day as ex-hubby Brad Pitt’s film “Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” but Aniston doesn’t mind.

“I want ‘Button’ to do great. I’ve seen about an hour of it. It’s amazing.”

Aniston also addresses recent rumors regarding a possible pregnancy with boyfriend John Mayer.

“It’s almost going to take away the fun from actually being able to say one day, ‘I’m pregnant!’ ” she said. “Everyone will be like, ‘Yeah, right.’ It’s the boy who cried wolf. Stop stealing my thunder, (expletive).”

Source:http://news.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track

No comments: