Saturday, November 22, 2008

In Pictures - Jennifer Aniston can't hurt Brad Pitt


Brad Pitt is a celebrity you either love or hate. After his split from Jennifer Aniston he went from hero to zero in many peoples eyes.

You would think that Brad might be scared of his ex wife spilling his deepest and darkest secrets but he has just revealed in an interview with Oprah that nothing can hurt him.

Brad told the nation: "First of all I'm hard as nails. I'm impervious to poo, snot, urine, vomit.

"You can't get me. You cannot break me down."

Jen fans will be disappointed that Brad is so tough as many would love to see him squirm if Jen exposed him.

The actor also refused to show off his body, claiming his intimate tattoos are for Angelina Jolie's eyes only.

He said: "If you have a partner it's a great thing to do together, and it becomes personal and special in its own right and I'd rather just leave it at that."

Source: http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/c

No comments: