Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Has A Major League Admirer

Jennifer Aniston may seem like she's eternally single, but she's still got admirers. The latest guy speaking out about his love for Jen is Mets pitcher John Maine. He says, "I just love her soft and natural, girl-next-door looks and the way she carries herself, her whole demeanor. Oh, yes, the hair. The hair is unbelievable! I think she just gets better looking as she gets older."

When asked if he would man up if he ever got the chance to meet her, Maine said, "I'd probably be so nervous, I would trip over my feet. I guess I would take some pictures with her and give her a hug. Maybe she'll contact me somehow and it will actually happen. Wow, how cool would that be?"
Take some pictures with her? She's not a wax figure at the museum! John, the right answer is you talk to her. Talk, and then go from there. The paparazzi will take care of the picture taking.

news source : http://www.hollyscoop.com/

No comments: