Friday, February 29, 2008

Jen vows celibacy!

Jennifer Aniston has been celibate for six months. The former Friends star is currently believed to be dating her Travelling co-star Aaron Eckhart, but is reportedly abstaining from sex until she finds ‘true love’.

A source revealed, “Jen’s made it clear to men who want to date her she’s not interested in one-night stands or flings. She’s looking for true love and she’s saving herself.


She told me, ‘I’m looking for the person who will love me for who I am, not what I am. I am not interested in sex for the sake of it’.” Aniston’s five-year marriage to Brad Pitt ended in divorce in 2005. She has since enjoyed relationships with Vince Vaughn and British model Paul Sculfor, and has also been romantically linked to Sex and the City star Jason Lewis. Aniston has also allegedly had her eggs frozen as she seeks Mr Right.


news source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

No comments: